The Grossarl valley: a veritable paradise for all cyclists and mountain bikers!
For cyclists, there is a variety of possibilities in the Grossarl valley to choose from: Ranging from the valley bike path for leisure cyclists to forest roads for experienced mountain bikers - there is something here for everyone.
NEW: E-Bike rentals! Electric bikes up your pedaling power 100%. The bikes recognize when one is riding uphill and give extra power through a battery. This allows less-experienced cyclists to enjoy the mountains, stress free.
The valley bike trail is particularly well suited from the whole family (4km long). For those who would like to go further, the valley ends after 15 km in the Stockham parking lot. One could also continue on another 3km.
Name / End length (km) - Difficulty level:
- Aigenalm 4 km - middle
- Aualm 10 km - difficult
- Bachalm 6 km - middle
- Bichlalm 10 km - middle
- Breitenebenalm 7 km - middle
- Grosswildalm 11 km - middle
- Hallmoosalm 3 km - middle
- Harbach-/Tofernalm 7 km - middle
- Karseggalm 11 km - middle
- Loosbuehelalm 9 km - middle
- Rothof-/Maurachalm 9 km - middle
- Reitalm 7 km - middle
- Unterwandalm 9 km - middle
- Huettschlag- Runde 7 km - easy
- Vorderstadluck 3,5 km - easy
- Gessleggbauer 4 km - easy
- Hub- Grundalm 3,5 km - easy
- Sendeanlage Holzlehen 4 km - easy
Make a non-binding inquiry today for your biking holidays in the Grossarl valley!